गोष्ट आयुष्याची -आत्मकथात्मक -farmer 11

The story of life Farmar11

The story of life
Hello friends, I am a farmer. I am telling a story of my life, but you should read this article in its entirety.




I am a farmer I have five acres of farm I am the only person earning in the family should not take out loan for farming in life.


life Farmar11

Every farmer in the field is working day and night in his field but he is not getting the yield he wants.




Many farmers have also committed suicide because of bank loans and the need to repay them on the basis of their income.


But farming is done on the reliance of rains and the rains betray the farmer. The farmer suffers a lot and if he does not get the desired yield, he cannot repay the loan, so the bank loan remains.



This also causes the farmers to commit suicide. The bank gives them relief so that they do not commit suicide but it does not benefit them because the bank cannot lend to him because the farmer has not already taken out a loan.



life Farmar11


Never take out a loan in life because taking out a loan is like paying double
Farmar11

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

0 टिप्पण्या